unda DOWN unda Marine COMMERCIAL CREDIT TRADING TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Please read the undermentioned terms carefully. If you do not understand these terms of trade you should seek legal advice.
1. The agreed terms are 30 days on approved accounts, i.e., payment is due 30 days from date of statement, that is payment is due by the last working day of the month, following the monthly Statement. Otherwise, at time of Purchase Via: Credit/Debit Card, PayPal or Direct Electronic Funds Transfer.
2. The Customer hereby agrees and acknowledges that at the absolute discretion of Teamaking, an account keeping fee of 2% per month will be levied on any or all amounts in default of the agreed trading terms.
3. The Customer further agrees to indemnify unda DOWN unda Marine for any legal costs incurred by unda DOWN unda Marine (including but not limited to charges and commission charged by mercantile agents) in respect of this application, agreements, personal guarantees, securities given or other documentation required whilst credit is being offered in consequence of this application, and the Customer further agrees to indemnify unda DOWN unda Marine for any dishonoured cheque fees incurred and in the event that the Customer’s account is in default of the agreed trading terms to indemnify unda DOWN unda Marine against its collection fees and legal costs.
4. unda DOWN unda Marine may withdraw credit facilities to the Customer at any time without notice. Without limiting unda DOWN unda Marine’s rights to withdraw credit, unda DOWN unda Marine reserves the right to stop supply and place the account on hold until the account is returned to the agreed trading terms and unda DOWN unda Marine agrees to recommence supply.
5. These Trading Terms and Conditions apply to all transactions from which the Customer is supplied goods and or services on credit. If any future contract between unda DOWN unda Marine and the Customer is inconsistent with these Trading Terms and Conditions, then these Trading Terms and Conditions will apply unless the subsequent contract refers to and specifically alters these Trading Terms and Conditions in writing.
6. Should there be any variation to any of the information supplied by the Customer in this application or in the structure of the Customer’s business (such as a conversion to or from a company or trust or the appointment of new directors), unda DOWN unda Marine shall be notified in writing. Until a new Commercial Credit Application form is signed and approved in writing by unda DOWN unda Marine, then the original Commercial Credit Application and those person(s) who signed as guarantor(s) shall remain liable to unda DOWN unda Marine as though all goods and services were supplied to the original customer.
7. unda DOWN unda Marine reserves the right to amend these trading terms provided such amendments are conveyed to the Customer in writing. The Customer further acknowledges that such writing will be by ordinary mail to the address set out in the Commercial Credit Application, unless the Customer advises in writing to unda DOWN unda Marine a new address, and this new address is acknowledged by return in writing by unda DOWN unda Marine
8. unda DOWN unda Marine shall be entitled at any time to assign its rights under this Commercial Credit application to its successors, nominated transferees or assigns (including but not limited to, where applicable personal guarantees), and that these Trading Terms and Conditions shall not be in any way affected or discharged pursuant to such an assignment.
9. Caveatable Interest Clause: In the event of Default of the agreed trading terms by the Customer, then the Customer by its Director(s)/Proprietor(s)/Partners/Individual(s), nominated in this application hereby charge all their Right, Title of Interest (if any) to any or all property(ies) owned/partly owned, acquired in the future, solely or jointly by the said Customer/Director(s))/Proprietor(s)/Partners/Individual(s) of this application in favour of the Supplier, to better secure all monies owed to unda DOWN unda Marine as of the date of the default, with the due and punctual observance and performance of all of the obligations of the Customer.
Such Customer acknowledges that unda DOWN unda Marine may at its discretion, register a caveat on such property in respect of the interest conferred on it under this clause. In the event that unda DOWN unda Marine is required to exercise its right under this clause, against the Customer, then the Customer grants unda DOWN unda Marine the right to appoint a Receiver and sell the property(ies).
10. RETENTION OF TITLE: Until ALL INVOICES are paid in full, and ALL MONIES receipted and cleared, ownership of the goods remain with unda DOWN unda Marine, but the risk passes to the Customer on delivery. Delivery shall occur if unda DOWN unda Marine or its Agent delivers, on delivery, and/or if the Customer or its Agent(s) takes delivery, at that point of delivery. Until unda DOWN unda Marine is paid in full, the relationship of the Customer to unda DOWN unda Marine shall be fiduciary in respect of the goods and the customer shall hold the goods as bailee only for unda DOWN unda Marine. The Customer shall store the goods separately from its own until ownership has manifested in the Customer. Should the goods be on-sold to a third party before payment, or in the event of the Appointment of an Administrator, Controller, Managing Controller, Receiver or Receiver Manager, or entry into an Informal/Formal Deed of Arrangement under Bankruptcy Act of 1966 by the Customer, then the Customer hereby assigns to unda DOWN unda Marine its right of recovery of payment from the third party. The money(ies) resulting from the sale of goods are to be specifically earmarked and placed in a separate account on trust for unda DOWN unda Marine, until payment in full is made to unda DOWN unda Marine for the cost of the goods only, to guarantee clear passage of ownership to the third-party innocent purchaser. In the event the Customer is in default of the agreed trading terms, then the Customer without reservation grants right of entry to any or all properties under the Customer’s control, where the goods are reasonably expected to be stored. The Customer indemnifies and save harmless unda DOWN unda Marine, its servants or agents in relation to loss or damage as a result of the retaking of possession of the said goods. Further in the event unda DOWN unda Marine exercises its right of retaking possession of the said goods, the Customer grants power of sale to the unda DOWN unda Marine to resell the said goods and the Customer acknowledges that any shortfall owing after the said goods are resold will be the responsibility of the Customer.
11. DELIVERY. Deliveries shall be made during normal working hours. Deliveries required outside normal working hours will be delivered on request of the Customer, and all charges will be the sole responsibility of the Customer. In the event the Customer or the Customer’s Agent is not on site to accept the delivery, then the driver’s signature denoting the time, date and place of delivery, shall be deemed to be acceptance of the said delivery whether by unda DOWN unda Marine or unda DOWN unda Marine’s agent. The date of delivery set forth in the order form is made in good faith, but the performance of the unda DOWN unda Marine’s engagement is subject to industrial disturbances, delay in transit, damage to goods in transit, shortage of goods and any other cause beyond reasonable control of unda DOWN unda Marine. unda DOWN unda Marine shall be excused from failure to deliver or complete, which is contributed to by any such cause, and the time specified for completion of delivery shall be extended commensurately. Delay in delivery or completion shall not constitute a breach of contract, nor shall it affect any other provisions of the contract to the unda DOWN unda Marine’s disadvantage.
12. SERVICE OF DOCUMENTS. The Customer acknowledges that service of all documents will be prepaid postal addressed envelope to the address nominated on the Commercial Credit Application form, unless a new address is provided by the Customer and such new address is acknowledged by return in writing from unda DOWN unda Marine. Note the Customer expressly acknowledges that service is deemed to be affected after the expiration of 2 working days from date of posting of the documents.
13. TELEPHONE ORDERS. All telephone orders are to be immediately confirmed in writing by the Customer. In the event the confirmation varies from that recorded and processed by unda DOWN unda Marine, then unda DOWN unda Marine’s records shall prevail.
14. ACCESS TO SITE. The customer at all times is responsible to ensure suitable access to the site. The Customer further indemnifies and saves harmless unda DOWN unda Marine, and or it’s servants or agents against any loss or damage, in the event unda DOWN unda Marine fails to provide suitable access to site for delivery, and or whilst on site working.
15. PRICE. All goods are sold at the price current at the time of delivery. Costs and charges for freight and handling at the point of delivery to the Customer or the Customer’s agent are payable by the Customer unless otherwise stated on the quote/order form. NOTE: - Pricing may vary from time to time subject to exchange rate variations and/or material increases outside the control of unda DOWN unda Marine.
16. SETTLEMENT DISCOUNT. Where settlement discount applies, no settlement discount will be approved unless all account money(ies) is/are paid within the agreed trading terms.
17. PAYMENT. The Customer expressly acknowledges that at the absolute discretion of unda DOWN unda Marine, the Customer may be required to execute an authority to the Customer’s Bank authorizing a direct debit from the Customer’s Bank account, to unda DOWN unda Marine for all sums due on a monthly basis. The authority will be irrevocable without the express written consent of unda DOWN unda Marine.
18. FINANCIAL INFORMATION. The Customer agrees to provide financial information as is reasonably required by unda DOWN unda Marine from time to time, for the assessment of current and future credit limits only. unda DOWN unda Marine and the Customer further agree that such information shall be treated as strictly confidential and will not be disclosed to any third party(ies) without the express written permission of the Customer.
19. CREDIT CLAIMS. It is the responsibility of the Customer to carefully inspect the goods immediately they are delivered. Credit Claims will only be recognised if made in the first instance by phone within 72 HOURS of receipt, and also in writing within 7 days of delivery. Claims outside this period will be at the absolute discretion of unda DOWN unda Marine, and its decision final and binding on the Customer. All goods returned must be in original condition and packaging and complete in every detail. Goods will only be accepted if the freight is prepaid by the Customer.
20. RETURN OF, OR CANCELLATION OF GOODS ORDERED. In the event the Customer elects to return goods or cancel goods on order, unda DOWN unda Marine at its absolute discretion reserves the right to charge a 10% handling fee on the amount involved. Further no return of goods will be accepted, without prior approval of unda DOWN unda Marine in writing.
21. SPECIAL ORDERS. Special orders attract a 50% deposit which will be debited to the Customer’s account upon receipt of a written order for goods outside our normal sock line, or for goods specifically modified to the Customer’s requirements. NOTE - No return of or cancellation will be accepted once the order has commenced.
22. WARRANTIES. All goods carry only such warranty, if any as is furnished by the manufacturer thereof, or as implied by law. unda DOWN unda Marine warrants their product for domestic use only, that its materials are free from faulty workmanship for a period of twelve months from date of delivery. This warranty excludes those components supplied by other Suppliers, damage caused by neglect or misuse of materials supplied, powder coating fading, installation of materials less than 500 metres from any marine environment (salt water ocean or lake), labour costs associated with installation or removal of defective products, corrosion caused by chemicals. unda DOWN unda Marine will not accept goods returned for warranty work, unless the freight is prepaid by the Customer. NOTE - No warranty work will be completed whilst ever the Customer’s account is in default of the agreed trading terms.
23. DAMAGES. unda DOWN unda Marine shall not be liable for any amount greater than the sales price of the product originally supplied. Without limiting the meaning of this clause, unda DOWN unda Marine shall not be liable for any claims, loss, expense whatsoever, how so ever arising, or in any event in any way whatsoever for any contingent, consequential direct/indirect special, or punitive damages arising in relation thereto, and the Customer acknowledges this express limit or liability and agrees to limit any claim accordingly. Further unda DOWN unda Marine shall not be responsible directly or indirectly for any consequential loss or maintenance, use or operation of the product by the Customer, or to any third party, or from any failure of the product whether defective or not.
24. GST. unda DOWN unda Marine is required by law to pay Goods and Services Tax, (GST) on any work, the subject of this estimate/quote. GST will be in addition to the estimate/quote provided, if it is not shown otherwise.
25. ENVIRONMENTAL REQUIREMENTS. The Customer confirms and acknowledges it has made all inquiries in relation to all responsibilities conferred upon the Customer, by the said Act, relating to storage of and disposal of any or all products supplied by unda DOWN unda Marine.
26. INSURANCE. NO INSURANCE IS PROVIDED BY UNDA DOWN UNDA MARINE. The Customer acknowledges that insurance of all goods is the responsibility of the Customer at point of delivery.
27. JURISDICTION. The Customer acknowledges that the Laws of the State of Purchase shall govern this contract, and the Customer hereby agrees to submit to the nonexclusive jurisdiction of the Courts.